Sometimes you just need a bright and reliable every-day-carry flashlight that you can clip to your belt or pocket and forget about — a light that will never weigh you down, and that will stay out of your way until you need it.
Introducing Lone Survivalist's Mini Clip. It’s no multi-purpose survival tool like our NOVA P50. It’s just a light.
- But it’s a powerful light in a palm-size package.
- A reliable light, that turns on every time you click the switch.
- A tough light, that doesn’t miss a beat when you drop it in the mud or on hard asphalt.
- A water-resistant light, that shines through the pouring rain on a dark road when your car breaks down.
- And a defensive light, with an attacker-disorientation mode and a toothed strike-bezel that can be used to quickly subdue an assailant or aggressive animal.
This compact flashlight will make a great addition to your on-person EDC kit, and it represents a great value at less than $20. You’ll be repaid many times over with the service this little light provides you in the years ahead.
Pick one up today, and never be caught in the dark.
(Runs on a single AA battery, not included.)
“a bright and reliable every-day-carry flashlight that you can clip to your belt or pocket and forget about ...”