- 1 NOVA P50 High Intensity Survival Flashlight
- 1 LS Tri-Beam Headlamp
- 2 2-ounce bottles of G96 Synthetic CLP Gun Oil
NOVA P50 High Intensity Survival Flashlight:
The Nova P50 is the world’s first high-intensity survival flashlight designed with elite survivalists in mind.
It’s constructed out of high-grade powder-coated aluminum, making it the lightest, most durable weather-resistant survival tool of its kind.
The Nova P50 features a revolutionary plasma-arch fire starter so powerful, it can ignite a fire inside of a waterproof container. Because of the unique plasma technology, the Nova P50 will never need lighter fluid or gas — just click and light!
The P50 comes with its own power-generating solar sub-station and fully rechargeable battery. Charge the 5V battery during the day; light fires and illuminate football-field size spaces at night. And because the Nova P50 comes with a USB power-output port, you can charge all of your USB devices without a wall-plug.
Simply put, it’s the most self-sufficient survival tool on the planet!
- Forever Fire Starter
- Solar Power Sub-Station
- Tungsten Breaking Point
- Forever Charging USB Port
- XHP50 Powered Beam
“the lightest, most durable weather-resistant survival tool of its kind.”
LS Tri-Beam Headlamp:
There’s no shortage of headlamps to choose from today, but most aren’t good for much more than bedtime reading. The LS Tri-Beam, on the other hand, is fantastic for things like overwhelming attackers, hunting varmints, changing tires, and blinding bears.
With 2,000 lumens to light up the night, you’ll have no trouble thriving at a huge variety of outdoor tasks and missions — even ones in which safety, target identification, or recognition of details is paramount.
- The LS Tri-Beam features a 1,000-lumen center beam, two 500-lumen support beams, and four modes of operation. Click the push-button activation switch once to turn on the center beam, twice to switch to the support beams, three times to engage all three, and four times for attacker-disorientation (high-intensity strobe) mode.
- There’s also the ability to zoom in and out with the large center beam, so you can shine it narrowly for hundreds of yards to pinpoint a man-size target, or widely at close range to perform area assessments and nighttime survival tasks.
- The Tri-Beam’s elastic mounting system is adjustable to any size head, and enables comfortable extended wear, so you can focus entirely on the task or situation at hand.
- The beam bracket can be rotated 180 degrees up and down, so you can illuminate subjects on the tops of buildings and down at your feet, without straining your neck.
- The device is powered by a rechargeable Lithium 18650 2000 mAh 3.7-volt battery that, along with its charger, is included with your purchase.
Add an LS Tri-Beam Headlamp to your kit today, and experience the power of a serious hands-free survival light.
“you’ll have no trouble thriving at a huge variety of outdoor tasks and missions — even ones in which safety, target identification, or recognition of details is paramount.”
G96 Synthetic CLP Gun Oil:
The real deal — G96 Synthetic CLP Gun Oil has been approved by the U.S. Army for operational use in the 21st century (Ref. U.S. military performance specification MIL-PRF-63460E).
Used by U.S. Navy SEALs — G96 Gun Oil has passed the most rigorous test administered by the U.S. Army's Armament Research Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC). Over its 3-year process, ARDEC tested G96 Gun Oil to ensure it will keep guns firing, without fail, over long periods of time and despite dirt, dust, sand, saltwater, and other harmful elements. G96 is the first choice of the Navy SEALs, who more than anyone rely on their firearms to perform in and around saltwater.
"Non-solvent" CLP oil — The problem with most CLP gun oils is that they contain harsh chemical solvents, which turn the inside of your gun into a sticky dust-magnet. But G96 Gun Oil is different. It uses a non-solvent "secret sauce" to clean your gun, so you can endure prolonged training sessions and the toughest survival scenarios without worrying that your gun might malfunction at a critical moment.
Triple CLP technology — Because of its patented 3-in-1 cleaner, lubricant, and preservative, your firearms will cycle more smoothly, shoot more accurately, clean up more easily, and last longer.
Synthetic lubrication — The synthetic lubrication in G96 lasts three times longer than natural oil, and will perform adequately in temperatures ranging from negative 74 degrees all the way to 400 degrees!
Each bottle of G96 Synthetic CLP Gun Oil contains 2 fluid ounces.
“G96 is the first choice of the Navy SEALs ...”