Marseilles Remedy Traditional Oil — 30 ml
Marseille’s Remedy Traditional Oil is a centuries-old blend of essential oils that can be used diluted or as a base in many DIY recipes for household cleaners and wellness products. If you need a topical balm, consider Marseille’s Remedy Traditional Balm. Our all-natural balm combines Marseille’s Remedy Traditional Oil with an all-natural beeswax base, making it ideal for topical application.
Perform a skin test before any topical application. To do this, dilute Marseille’s Remedy Oil with either soapy water or a carrier oil that you know you’re not allergic to. We’ve found that grape seed oil works best, because it absorbs nicely and softens the skin. Traditionally, Marseille’s Remedy Oil was mixed with olive oil. Almond oil will also work, as will avocado, canola and any other food-grade oil. To use the product as a topical, dilute it with a carrier oil in a ratio determined by your personal preference, but start by mixing one drop of Marseille’s Remedy Oil with ten drops of carrier oil.
- Diffuse and breathe vapors to help fight sickness and clear the air of pathogens.
- Using a cotton swab, dab a very small amount on acne and boils to relieve inflammation and fight infection.
- Using a cotton swab, apply to tooth decay to numb pain and remediate the infection.
- Mix with soapy water to clean and remediate mold. Mix with a carrier oil and apply it to wood surfaces in the home.
- Tried and tested on ships as an effective means of fighting rot and eliminating mold.
- Marseille’s Remedy is a powerful blend of pure essential oils, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Due to the presence of Rosemary, be sure to consult with a doctor before use if breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Avoid contact with eyes, membranes and other sensitive areas of the body.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- If irritation occurs, wash with soapy water and dilute before further application. If irritation persists, discontinue use.
Syzygium Aromaticum (Clove Bud Oil* — India), Citrus Limon (Lemon Oil* — Italy), Cinnamomum Verum (True Cinnamon Bark Oil* — Sri Lanka), Eucalyptus Polybractea (Blue Mallee Eucalyptus Oil* — Australia), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Oil* — Spain)
*Organic content; alcohol/chemical-free
Health Canada NPN 80063203; 80080489
“Marseille’s Remedy Traditional Oil is a centuries-old blend of essential oils that can be used diluted or as a base in many DIY recipes for household cleaners and wellness products.”