There’s no shortage of headlamps to choose from today, but most aren’t good for much more than bedtime reading. Lone Survivalist's Tri-Beam, on the other hand, is fantastic for things like overwhelming attackers, hunting varmints, changing tires, and blinding bears.
With 2,000 lumens to light up the night, you’ll have no trouble thriving at a huge variety of outdoor tasks and missions — even ones in which safety, target identification, or recognition of details is paramount.
- The Tri-Beam features a 1,000-lumen center beam, two 500-lumen support beams, and four modes of operation. Click the push-button activation switch once to turn on the center beam, twice to switch to the support beams, three times to engage all three, and four times for attacker-disorientation (high-intensity strobe) mode.
- There’s also the ability to zoom in and out with the large center beam, so you can shine it narrowly for hundreds of yards to pinpoint a man-size target, or widely at close range to perform area assessments and nighttime survival tasks.
- The Tri-Beam’s elastic mounting system is adjustable to any size head, and enables comfortable extended wear, so you can focus entirely on the task or situation at hand.
- The beam bracket can be rotated 180 degrees up and down, so you can illuminate subjects on the tops of buildings and down at your feet, without straining your neck.
- The device is powered by a rechargeable Lithium 18650 2000 mAh 3.7-volt battery that, along with its charger, is included with your purchase.
Add a Tri-Beam Headlamp to your kit today, and experience the power of a serious hands-free survival light.
“you’ll have no trouble thriving at a huge variety of outdoor tasks and missions — even ones in which safety, target identification, or recognition of details is paramount.”